Lynx is hiring Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join its sales & client success team based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Reach out to world’s leading tech companies and offer them partnerships in our conferences and events.
- Work with our existing partners on sponsorships at our events or production of their own client events.
- Work with your manager and our marketing team to identify new opportunities and create new leads for your pipeline.
- Create new initiatives and offers to amaze and delight your clients.
- Work with our CRM, marketing automation and conference management systems to accelerate your work, improve your performance and contribute to the production and overall success of our events.
- Attend industry events and our own events to meet with your target market.
Your skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in B2B sales, preferable in professional conferences, events, marketing services or software.
- Proven track record in relationship building and client retention.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal, in Hebrew and English.
- Customer obsession – a real passion for people and for exceeding expectations and delivering an unforgettable customer experience.
- General knowledge of the software / tech industry.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
Lynx by People & Computers is Israel’s leading event organizer of technology conferences and events, attracting primarily the startup ecosystem, international companies, leading investors and government figures. We organize industry leading events such as FinTech Junction, Future of AI, New Retail Fest, Lynx DevCon, Lynx Cybersecurity Summit, Lynx Founders Forum, and more.
Lynx is a team inside People & Computers – Israel’s leading tech event organizer-producer since 1981. The company organizes and produces an average of 150 in-person events a year, held mostly in Israel.
We welcome applications from anyone who thinks they’re a good fit for our positions. Hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications and job requirements.