Lynx produces the annual AWS Summit Tel Aviv, and has done so every year since 2015. We work so closely together that Lynx has effectively become an extension of the AWS marketing team.
Thousands of attendees visit the Summit each year, eager to learn about the latest technological innovations and best practices, and to connect with industry leaders and fellow professionals.
It begins with Lynx creating a comprehensive project plan. Continues with best-in-class supplier management and event design. And ends with onsite operations on the day, where we ensure attendees are informed, engaged – and perhaps even a little surprised. Our challenge every year is to find creative ways to ensure each AWS Summit tops the last.
We kick things off six months prior to the Summit, with a joint brainstorming session, to understand the event objectives and requirements. Then the real work begins. We manage all production details, including:
- Comprehensive project plan (logistics, timeline, operations)
- Budget development and management
- Venue scouting, transformation and oversight
- Vendor negotiation and management
- Design theme, décor, signage and branding elements
- Immersive attendee experiences and engagement
- Registration management
- F&B/catering and staff operations
- Stage design and direction
- Guest flow and venue layout
- Exhibition hall planning and design
- A/V design and management
- Sponsor management
- Photography and video production
- Sponsorship strategies and planning
The AWS Summit Tel Aviv is a hugely successful event. It’s grown in size and scope every year. Attendees rave about the quality of the sessions and the professionalism of the event, and so they return, year-after-year.
In 2015, 2,000 people attended the Summit, which was held in one pavilion. By 2022, the number of attendees had risen to almost 10,000.. And so we took over the entire Expo Tel Aviv grounds, including all outdoor spaces.
We produced the Summit with the help of 80 suppliers and supported 54 exhibition partners.